Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2013

Dream Grace- Precious Hearts Romances

Dream grace

                   PHR Gothic Romance

The Eternal Kiss-384pages- 220php


                   The Petersons 65php each (sold as set)
1. Jed ( My Sweet’s Heart)
2. Gabe( Be My Honey,My Sugar, My Cherry Pie)
3. Trick ( Somebody’s Darling)
4. Lee (He’s My Baby)
5. Aris ( The Beloved Betrayer)


              Aseron Weddings 65php each unless indicated

As Long As You Love Me
Anywhere For You
I’ll Be There For You-256pages- 150php
I’ll Never Break Your Heart- 256pages- 150ph
If I Don’t Have You- 256pages- 150php
You’re My Safest Place to Hide-256pages- 150php



              Single Novels 65php each


Mr. Irresistible
My Prince Not So Charming
Somewhere, My Prince
The Royall’s Pleasure
Wedding Bells For The Duchess
The Prince And Emily
If the Heart Can’t See
The Count’s Missing Lady
Minnie Mackay
Being With You
My Imperfect Lover
The Duke’s Ex





Mode of payment:
cebuana lhuillier

Courier:
2go

Buyers are responsible to pay all associated shipping cost

SHIPPING DAY:  LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH ONLY

-minimum of 500php per purchase order

For faster transaction text me here 0948-3358850

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento