Sabado, Hulyo 13, 2013

Laurice del Rio- Precious Hearts Romances

Laurice del rio

                   Club Rex Series 65php each  ( sold as set )

#1: Sa Dalampasigan ng kaligayahan
#2: Sa lilim ng bahaghari
#4: Kailan magwawakas ang kahapon?
#5: Paraiso sa lupa
#6: the perfect wife
#7: buhay ko ang buhay mo
#8: you are my world
#9: the love of my life
#10: what you mean to me
#11: my lover, my friend
#12: With all my heart and soul
#13: looking through the eyes of love
#14: lighthouse of my heart
#15: when tomorrow comes
#16: a perfect world
#17: close to heaven
#18: One moment in time
#19:lend me a rainbow
#20:treasure of love
#21: trained to love


              ( 30php each )
Soul Mates
Abot-Kamay na Kaligayahan
Cotton Candy Kisses
MLMH: Rocky
Men Undercover:The Inner League2-To Track down a panther
Men Undercover:The Inner League3-To bond with a jaguar

When I See You Smile
Ano ang Hatid ng Bukas? (All Time Favorite Collections)





Mode of payment:
cebuana lhuillier

Courier:
2go

Buyers are responsible to pay all associated shipping cost

SHIPPING DAY:  LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH ONLY

-minimum of 500php per purchase order

For faster transaction text me here 0948-3358850

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento